Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations ( aka Dynamics 365 Unified Operations) combines four major modules of Microsoft Dynamics ERP application. In other words, Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations is a bundle of Dynamics 365 applications that are previously known as Microsoft Dynamics ERP including Retail Management, Talent, Finance, and Supply Chain Management in Dynamics 365. Microsoft restructured its Dynamics 365 licensing plans and split Dynamics 365 Unified Operations into the four individual modules. This plan has been recently updated in Oc tober 1, 2019, and is being used as a significant application for multiple businesses all over the globe.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and OperationsThe following are the 4 ERP applications included in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for the Unified Operations application suite.1. Dynamics 365 for Retail2. Dynamics 365 for Finance3. Dynamics 365 for Talent4. Dynamics 365 for Supply Chain Management Let’s have a look at each of these applications in detail.
1. Dynamics 365 for RetailDynamics 365 for Retail delivers your customers personalized and seamless shopping experiences across physical and digital channels on a single platform. There are multiple benefits and features concerning the capabilities of Dynamics 365 Retail to meet industry needs and standards.Build Brand Loyalty by providing excellent service to the customers. Moreover, with proper tools and connected ordering facilities, you can offer choices and convenience to all your customers for better services. With the use of a single application, you can easily manage all your employee’s activities, stocks, finances, and reports. The data provides proper insights to the employees for better decisions based on the data. Strategic planning is a must when it comes to offering the right products at the right time and price. With the use of advanced technology, such as machine learning, you can make the best and the most accurate decision.
2. Dynamics 365 for FinanceDynamics 365 Finance helps you to manage and optimize your global financial operations. With better insights, statistical analysis, you can monitor all the activities and make decisions for business growth.You can integrate specific Microsoft tools such as Office 365 and conduct predictive analysis to get better insights on the financial capabilities of your business. Furthermore, with the use of Office 365, you can easily customize documents and invoices according to your business needs. The constant change in global financial requirements needs more flexible and guided decisions with the use of e-invoice and other reporting formats.
3. Dynamics 365 for TalentDynamics 365 Talent helps organizations and HR’s to hire the right candidate and bring candidates on board for better results. It provides businesses with the tools they need to manage candidates and retain the best in the industry.With the use of Office 365 and LinkedIn, you can attract as many talented candidates to grow your business. Furthermore, Dynamics 365 Talent uses the capabilities of the Microsoft cloud to store the data and keeps the information secure and connected at all times. You no longer have to worry about tracking the candidate’s applications and carrying out the process manually. With this intelligent system, from employment tracking to employee on-boarding, everything has been taken care of.The Dynamics 365 application helps to track all your employee’s accomplishments and record feedback from managers to reward high performers based on their performance. Further, get global identification of your organization with employee verification, local accommodation reports, and proper health and safety measures.
4. Dynamics 365 for Supply Chain ManagementDynamics 365 SCM is another part of Unified Operations that have been recently added by Microsoft for the greater good. Well, you can now transform all your manufacturing and supply chain operations through this application. Explore different sections of the supply chain using intelligent solutions and manufacturing processes. Furthermore, optimize the production performance with the help of IoT driven insights and make smart decisions with the real-time view of the entire production. Along with the use of predictive maintenance, you can make adequate plans and maintain your company’s assets. With a modernized solution to Warehouse Management, you can get the complete visibility of your stocks and operations being carried out. In addition to this, get a comprehensive view of your supply chain and improve overall productivity using a Mobile Application.
Why Use Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O ?Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a crucial element when it comes to business growth in terms of providing the perfect set of tools. Such as, for retail management, hiring the right candidate, and managing all the finances of your business.The main reasons for implementing Dynamics 365 to your business activities are as follows:
- Accessibility and Flexibility to use the application remotely
- Integration with Microsoft tools such as Office 365 and Microsoft Cloud
- Engaging your customers with the best interface and offers
- Provides your employees with better insights to make accurate decisions
- Hiring better talents using the most advanced tool using Linkedin and Office 365.
- Real-time analysis with free updates.