Dynamics 365 Managed Services
Your Dynamics 365 applications fail often, and you need an expert or two to fix it. You run around for help, asking people around and spend days to get your application back to work.
We provide you Microsoft Dynamics 365 expert support that you are looking for, and available on-demand. Get our Dynamics 365 application support when you need it or all the time. We have your back.
Round-the-clock support for your Dynamics 365 applications to keep them up and running even when you sleep!
Avail our service in two ways – as monthly plan or pay as you go. When you pay for an year you will get 20% reduction on the monthly fee.
Reduce System downtown
Your Dynamics 365 CRM and CRP applications are your business’ backbone, dont let them down for hours.
No need to hire a full-time Dynamics 365 resource but get one for the fraction for the cost.
Make your applications up and running 24×7 without any hassles and make use of it all the time
Your business applications need regular upgrades and enhancement. A managed service can help you with that.
What is included in Dynamics 365 Managed Services?
- Incident Management – Ticketing, triaging, routing and resolution.
- Patch Management
- Performance Tuning
- Problem Management – Escalation, Reporting, Request
- Preventative Maintenance – Monitor, Trend Analysis, Preventative Measures
- Work Management – Job Automation, Job Schedule Maintenance
- Performance Management – Monitor System Performance and Statistics Reporting
- Change Management – Logging, Authorisation and Implementation of Changes
- Security Management – Implementation and Audit
- System Backups – Performance of Routine Backups
- Service Reporting – Management Information
- Capacity Planning and Management
- Implement Best Practices
- System upgrade
- Integrations with third party applications
- Help on Dynamics 365 licensing
- Training sessions
- Help with best Practices