This course is developed with the intention of helping IT professionals to master customization and development activities on Microsoft Dynamics Customer engagement (CRM) technology. The course covers Dynamics Customer engagement (CRM) functionality such as sales, marketing and customer service modules, and configuring the application for business requirements. The course gives more focus on customizing Dynamics Customer engagement (CRM) using UI and also extending the standard functionality of the application using code. By the end of the course attendees would carry a good knowledge on all areas of Dynamics Customer engagement (CRM).
The demand for certified Dynamics Customer engagement (CRM) consultants are higher in the market. A 2-3 years experienced Dynamics Customer engagement (CRM) functional consultant can earn as much as $70k-90k on an average. This course on Dynamics Customer engagement (CRM) Sales will help you on the following job roles:
- Sales and Marketing
- Dynamics Customer engagement (CRM) Functional Consultant
- Quality Analysts/ Testing Professionals
- IT Business Analysts
- Pre-sales Consultants
- IT Manager
Total duration: 18+ hours of Video.
Prerequisites for the training
- Basic knowledge on Sales, Marketing and Customer Service operations
- Access to Dynamics 365 account (cloud or on premise)
- .NET Developers
- IT business analysts
- Pre-sales and Sales Consultants
- IT Managers
- System Architects and designers
- System admins
- Fresh graduates
Module 1: Customizing Dynamics Customer engagement (CRM) using Code
Dynamics Customer engagement (CRM) Entity Model
- Customization Concepts – Entity Types and Attributes
- Filtered Views
- Creating Custom Entities and Attributes
- Entity Customization
- Form Customizations
- UI Customization Capabilities
- Form Customization – Working with Tabs, Sections, Fields and Iframes
- Introduction to Application Event Programming
- Using Form and Field Events
- Mobile Forms
Relationships, Views and Advanced Views
- Types of Relationships
- Relationship Behaviors
- Creating Entity Relationships
- Entity Mapping
Views and Advanced Views
- Public, Personal and System Views
- View Customizations – Common Tasks
- Advanced Views Customizations
- Client side scripting using Java Script
- Working with Iframes
Working with Web Resources
Report Wizard, Exporting Reports
Working with DashBoards
Processes (Workflows & Dialogs)
- Overview of Workflow
- Creating Workflows steps through Workflow Designer
- Overview of Dialogs
- Creating Dialog Pages, Prompt and Response
- Working with Input Parameters in Dialogs
Module 2: Extending Dynamics Customer engagement (CRM)
Intro to Extending Dynamics Customer engagement (CRM)
- Introduction to Extending Dynamics Customer engagement(CRM)
- XRM Platform
- Why Custom Development is needed?
- Dynamics Customer engagement(CRM) Extensibility Architecture
- Different methods to extend Dynamics Customer engagement (CRM)
- Supported Vs un-supported customizations
- How to use SDK for custom development
Working with Web Resources
- Understanding Web Resources
- Different Types of web resources
- Create new web resources
- Use Web resources for CRM Customization
- Understand basics of client scripting for CRM
- CRM form events – Onload, OnSave, OnChange and TabStateChange.
- Understand Xrm.Page Object model.
- Understanding Event Execution Pipeline
- Developing Plugins
- Deploy and Register Plugins
- Use Plugin Registration Tool
- Develop plugins for CRM Online.
Develop Custom Workflow Activities
- Basics of customizing Workflows and Dialogs.
- Basic elements of Custom Workflow activities
- Developing and Deploying Custom Activities
- Integrate Custom activities with Workflows and Dialogs.
- Debugging Custom Workflow Activities
Customizing Dynamics Customer engagement (CRM) Ribbons
- Intro to CRM Ribbons and Ribbon Structure.
- How to Customize CRM Ribbons Manually
- Creating & Hiding Ribbon Elements
- Enabling & Disabling Ribbon Elements
- CRM Customizing using Ribbon Workbench
Customizing Dynamics Customer engagement (CRM) SiteMap
- Basics of CRM Sitemap
- Different methods to customize CRM Sitemap
- Sitemap customization manually
- Sitemap customization using Sitemap Editor
Develop Reports for Dynamics Customer engagement (CRM) – using Report Wizard and SSRS
- Basics of Reporting in Dynamics Customer engagement (CRM)
- Create Reports using Reports Wizard
- FetchXML Reports
- SSRS Based Reports
- Reporting for Dynamics Customer engagement (CRM) online
- Integrate Reports in Dynamics Customer engagement (CRM) Environment
- This course is prepared by Firoz Muhammed who has 10 years’ experience in the IT industry. He is a corporate trainer and certified Microsoft Dynamics Customer engagement(CRM) Consultant.
- He has been teaching and do consulting for more than 9 years.
- He carries experience in areas of business development, consulting, application development and corporate training.
- He has worked for corporate like MphasiS, Capgemini, Wipro and Accenture and presently working for Magnifez Technologies, an IT firm specified in Microsoft Dynamics technologies.
- He can be connected on [email protected]
- For training inquiries please mail to [email protected] or call +91 8008 048 446.