This course explains the basics of Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (previously known as ‘Dynamics CRM”) and the sales management operation in detail.
The course is designed for sales professionals and pre-sales consultants who want to learn to utilize Dynamics 365 CRM in their work. The course talks about topics such as basic CRM technologies from the scratch and sales entities such as Accounts, Contacts, Leads and Opportunities. It also walks you through sales process, sales life cycles, lead to opportunity qualification etc. You will learn to use Dynamics 365 CRM for your sales operations by working with records – perform operations like create, update, delete, assign and share records on basis records. Covers chapters on order processing – product catalog, quotes, orders and invoices and how to use them. Involves configuration of product catalog and its components.
The demand for certified Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CRM) consultants are higher in the market. A 2-3 years experienced Dynamics 365 CRM functional consultant can earn as much as $70k-90k on an average. This course on Dynamics 365 CRM Sales will help you on the following job roles:
- Sales and Marketing
- IT Business Analysts
- Pre-sales Consultants
- Functional Consultant
- Testing Professionals
Total duration: 4+ hours of Video.
Prerequisites for the training
- Basic business knowledge
- Interest to learn a new technology
- Access to Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CRM) account (cloud or on premise)
- Sales Professional
- Pre-sales Consultants
- Business analysts
- IT managers
Module 1: Dynamics 365 Functionality
Introduction to Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CRM)
- Dynamics product Stack
- History of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM
- Editions in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM
- Deployment types & Licensing Options
- Comparison with other CRM’s in the Market
- XRM Framework
- Out of Box Features (OOB Concepts)
- Lead Management
- Opportunity Management
- Product Management
- Quotes, Orders and Invoices
- Goal Management
- Marketing Lists
- Sales Literature
- Quick Campaigns
- Service Calendar
- Case Management
- Knowledge Base
Working with Dashboards
Working with Reports
- This course is prepared by Firoz Muhammed who has 9+ years’ experience in the IT industry. He is a corporate trainer and certified Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CRM) Consultant.
- He has been teaching and do consulting for more than 9 years.
- He carries experience in areas of business development, consulting, application development and corporate training.
- He has worked for corporate like MphasiS, Capgemini, Wipro and Accenture and presently working for Magnifez Technologies, an IT firm specified in Microsoft Dynamics technologies.
- He can be connected on [email protected]
- For training inquiries please mail to [email protected] or call +91 8008 048 446.