This course is designed for Developers and System Administrators to master the techniques of customization and configuration on Dynamics CRM application to meet customer requirements. This course covers all the topics on Customization and Configuration and will you ready for writing Microsoft Certification MB2-712 – Microsoft CRM 2016 Customization and configuration.
The demand for certified Dynamics CRM consultants are higher in the market. An 2-3 years experienced Dynamics CRM technical consultant can earn as much as $90k-120k on an average in US job market.
Course Duration : 16 hours
Course Fee: Call for Pricing.
This course on Dynamics CRM Customization and Configuration will help you on the following job roles:
- Dynamics CRM Technical consultant
- Dynamics CRM Developer
- Dynamics CRM System Administrator
- CRM System Customizer
- CRM Business Analyst
Course Outline – MB2-712: Dynamics CRM 2016 Customization and Configuration
Module 1: Introduction to Customizing Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016
- Customization or Development?
- Introduction or Entity Customization.
Lab: Create a Solution and publisher
Module 2: Building a Security Model in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016
- Introduction to Business Units
- Overview of Security Roles
- User Management Overview
- Team Management Overview, Teams and Sharing
- Manage Security Roles for Users and Teams
Lab: Configure Security Roles
Lab: Configure User Access
Module 3: Customizing Entities
- Entity Customization Concepts
- Create a Custom Entity
- Additional Entity Properties
- Modifying the Configuration of an Entity
Lab : Create Custom Entities
Lab : Create a Custom Activity Entity
Module 4: Customizing Fields
- Field Data Types
- Field Display Formats
- Field Properties
- Customise Existing Fields
- Configure Option Sets
- Status and Status Reason Fields
- Delete Fields
Lab: Create and Modify a Global Option Set
Module 5: Managing Relationships
- Types of Entity Relationships
- Create Entity Relationships1:N
- Relationship Behavior
- Field Mappings in 1:N Relationships
- Connections and Connection Roles.
Lab : Create New Relationships
Lab : Customize Relationship Mappings
Module 6: Customising Forms
- Form Customisation Overview
- Create and Modify Forms.
- Quick Create and Quick View Forms.
- Manage Multiple Forms.
- Mobile Clients.
Lab : Modify Form Layout and Add Fields
Lab : Create a Role-Based Form for the Competitor entity
Module 7: Configuring Business Rules
- Configure Business Rules
Lab : Create a Business Rule
Module 8: Customising Views
- View Customisation Concepts
- System Views.
- Create Custom Views.
- Remove Unwanted Views.
Lab : Modify a Quick Find View
Lab : Create Custom Views
Module 9: Customising Charts and Dashboards
- Create and Modify Charts.
- Export and Import Charts.
- Create and Modify Dashboards.
Lab : Create a Custom Chart
Lab : Create a Dashboard
Module 10: Additional Security Options
- Field Security
- Access Team Templates.
- Auditing Overview
Lab : Configure Field Security
Lab : Create and Configure an Access Team Template
Module 11: Business Process Flows
Business Process Flows
Lab : Create a Multi-Entity Business Process Flow
Module 12: NEW IN CRM 2016 CUSTOMIZATION!
- Next generation search to make Search simpler, and faster!
- Document management improvements.
- Solution enhancements.
- Interactive Service Hub including Multi-stream and Single-stream Dashboards.
- External Party Access enhancements to the CRM API and SDK.
- App-to-app deep linking.
- Web Resources and IFRAME enhancements.
- Data Performance Dashboard optimization recommendations.
- Bulk Data Loader for CRM Online including recurring data import/export.
- Modern web API enhancements including open industry standard OData v4.
The trainer for this course has around 9 years experience in the IT industry and have development experience in technologies like Dynamics CRM, C, C++ and C#. He carries around 4 years of experience in Dynamics CRM technology and have worked for MNCs like MphasiS, Capgemini, Wipro and Accenture. He has a passion for learning new technologies and training students on various domain.
Other Dynamics CRM 2016 Courses:
- Dynamics CRM 2016 Technical Training
- Dynamics CRM 2016 Functional Training
- Dynamics CRM 2016 Sales
- Dynamics CRM 2016 Customer Service
- MB2-712: Dynamics CRM 2016 Customization and Configuration
For training inquiries please mail to [email protected] or call +91 8008 048 446.