Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement(CRM) Advanced Developer Training
Course Objective: Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CRM) Advanced Developer Training
This course is for Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CRM) developers who want to polish their development skills on advanced concepts. The course offers detailed and interactive information on how to develop extensions for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CRM), with focus on extension methods documented in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM SDK. It provides instruction on the use of several Common Platform Operations, on how to query and execute these operations, as well as on developing a concise understanding of business process implementation and workflows. In addition, the course describes how to use Plug-ins, application event programming, client extensions and web resources.
Total Duration of the course: 16 hours.
Course Contents: Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CRM) Advanced Developer Training.
Module 1: Intro to Extending Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement(CRM)
- XRM Platform
- Why Custom Development is needed?
- Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CRM) Extensibility Architecture
- Different methods to extend Dynamics CRM
- Supported Vs un-supported customizations
- How to use SDK for custom development
Module 2: Working with Web Resources
- Understanding Web Resources
- Different Types of web resources
- Create new web resources
- Use Web resources for CRM Customization
Module 3: Form Scripting using Jscript
- Understandings basics of client scripting for CRM
- CRM form events – Onload, OnSave, OnChange and TabStateChange.
- Understand Xrm.Page Object model.
Module 4: Develop Plugins
- What is a Plugin?
- Understanding Event Execution Pipeline
- Developing Plugins
- Deploy and Register Plugins
- Use Plugin Registration Tool for plugin registration and debugging.
- Develop plugins for CRM Online.
- Debugging Plugins on CRM online and on-premise.
- Pre-entity and post – entity images
- Use Shared Variables in Plugins
- Secure and Un-secure configuration in Plugins
- Early bound and late bound classes with Plugins.
Module 5: Query Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CRM) Data
- Query Dynamics CRM Data
- Different ways to query Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CRM) data.
- Query Strings and Query Attributes
- Write QueryExpression and QueryByAttitude queries
- QueryExpression Vs QueryByAttribute
- Work with FetchXML and LINQ Queries
Module 6: Develop Custom Workflow Activities
- Limitations of Dialogs and Workflows
- How to customize Workflows and Dialogs.
- Basic elements of Custom Workflow activities
- Developing and Deploying Custom Activities
- Integrate Custom activities with Workflows and Dialogs.
- Debugging Custom Workflow Activities.
Module 7: Customizing Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CRM) Ribbons
- Intro to CRM Ribbon Structure.
- CRM Ribbon Types
- Customize CRM Ribbons Manually
- Creating & Hiding Ribbon Elements
- Enabling & Disabling Ribbon Elements
- CRM Customizing using Ribbon Workbench
Module 8: Customizing Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CRM) SiteMap
- Basics of CRM Sitemap
- Different methods to customize CRM Sitemap
- Sitemap customization manually
- Sitemap customization using Sitemap Editor
Module 9: Develop Reports for Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CRM) – using Report Wizard and SSRS
- Basics of Reporting in Dynamics CRM
- Create Reports using Reports Wizard
- FetchXML Reports
- SSRS Based Reports
- Reporting for Dynamics CRM online
- Integrate Reports in Dynamics CRM Environment
Module 10: Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CRM) Web Services
- Understand Dynamics 365 CRM web services.
- How to use Web APIs with Dynamics 365 CRM?
- Web API Discovery web services
Module 11: Integration Dynamics CRM with .NET applications
- Understand the basics of .NET application with Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CRM).
- Integrate Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CRM) with web application
- Integrate Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CRM) with console application
For more details on the course and demo session please Call: +91 8008 048 446. Email. [email protected]
Other Dynamics 365 courses from Magnifez Technologies