Microsoft Dynamics AX (formerly known as Microsoft Business Solutions – Axapta) is a customizable ERP software solution that provides you an effective way to achieve growth and development.
Microsoft Dynamics AX is a powerful ERP system which is more suitable for mid-sized and large organizations who want to increase their productivity and expand business across the globe.
Microsoft Dynamics AX offers a variety of services which includes inventory control, warehouse management, transportation management, demand and supply chain planning, material requirements planning, production management, quality assurance, product lifecycle management, asset management, and business intelligence.
Microsoft Dynamics AX Implementation Services
Mangifez Technologies offers the following Dynamics AX Implementation Services
Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP Components
Dynamics AX Financial Management
- General Ledger and Chart of Accounts Setup
- Financial Dimension with Dimensional hierarchy
- Bank Management and Setup
- Bank Reconciliation
- Accounts Payables
- Vendor Check Runs and Electronic Payments
- Accounts Receivables
- Budgeting with Revisions and Approvals
- Journal Approvals and workflow
Procurement & Supply Chain Management in Dynamics AX
- Vendor Management
- Purchase Requisitions
- Vendor RFQ and Quotes
- Workflow for Purchase Approvals
- Automated Purchase Orders
- MRP and Master Planning
- Vendor Managed Inventory
- Automated Vendor notifications for Drop ship
- Automated 3 way matching of PO, Invoice and Goods Receipt Note/ Vendor Packing Slip
- Vendor Statistics and Performance Management
Sales Orders & Customer Service
- Customer Management
- Credit Limits and Customer Profile Management
- Sales Order Management with notes for customer service
- Order Fulfillment
- Customer Rebate Management
- Sales Commissions Setup and automated calculation
- Multiple deliveries per order
Dynamics AX Inventory Management and Warehousing
- Item Master configuration with Attributes and SKUs
- Item Dimensions including Lot Number, Batch, Serial Number and Location control
- Bill of Materials (BOMs) & Formulas
- Bar-Coding Support in Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Min Max and Requirements Management
- UNSPSC and other commodity classifications
- Inventory Costing including LIFO, FIFO, Standard Costing, Weighted Average Costing and FEFO
- Bin, Location, Aisle and Pallet Management
- Directed Pick and Directed Put-away
- Yard Management & Cross-docking
Dynamics AX Production and Manufacturing
- Routes and Operations Configuration
- Work Centers and Route Planning
- Job Costing
- Production Planning
- Shop Floor Control
- Business Policies and Expense rules
- Workflow for multi-level expense approvals
- Employee web portal for expense entry
- Ability to attach and view expense receipts
- Integration with General Ledger and Accounts Payable
Dynamics AX HR Management and Payroll
- Balanced Scorecard
- Business Process Management
- Human Resource Management
Dynamics AX Project Management and Project Accounting
- Project Budgeting
- Tracking of Project Costs such as Labor, Vendor Purchases
- Expense Tracking to Projects
Dynamics AX CRM and Sales and Marketing
- Marketing Automation
- Sales Management
- Sales Force Automation
Dynamics AX E-commerce and Web Portals
Ignify eCommerce for Dynamics AX
Dynamics AX Reporting and Analytics
- SQL Server Reporting Services for Dynamics AX
- SQL Server Analysis Server and Data Cubes
- Management Reporter for Microsoft Dynamics
- Dynamics AX Report Modification via IntelliMorph
Microsoft Dynamics AX Development and Integration
- .NET Business Connector based Integration
- Dynamics AX AIF Integration
- Application Object Tree and IntelliMorph
- X++ Programming with MorphX IDE
- Dynamics AX Data Migration
- Data Migration from/to Dynamics AX
- Sage MAS 90/MAS 200
- Microsoft Great Plains
- Oracle Applications
- JD Edwards
- Microsoft CRM
OUR IMPLEMENTATION METHODOLOGY – MICROSOFT DYNAMICS SURE STEP
Our experts at Magnifez Technologies provide efficiently and cost-effective implementation methodology for Microsoft Dynamics AX so that the process carried out within the stipulated time and without any failure. We use Microsoft Dynamics sure methodology for implementing Microsoft Dynamics AX.
Microsoft Dynamics Sure Step provides you with a methodology combined with project management discipline and field-tested best practices plus user-friendly tools that enable deployment, migration configuration and upgrade of Microsoft Dynamics solutions.
Microsoft Dynamics Sure Step is designed to help drive your productivity by providing you with a consistent approach and standard of tools and templates which help ensure your customers’ projects are completed efficiently, driving business value right away, while helping you experience reduced risk to your business and high customer satisfaction.
The different phases in AX implementation can be listed out as: –
Diagnostic and analysis
In this phase, our experts at Magnified Technologies diagnose the running operations of the system that need AX implementation. They will analyze the parameters need to be modified in order to meet the objectives of the business and design a model of AX software solution accordingly.
Software design and development
According to the modifications Microsoft Dynamics AX software solution will be designed and developed in this phase to meet the requirements of your organization.
QA and release management
In this phase quality checking of developed software solution will be done so as to eliminate the errors and to achieve more accuracy.
Setup and configuration
After the QA and modifications, the developed software solution is set up and configured in this phase.
For the maximum utilization of Microsoft Dynamics AX software solution in order to achieve optimum efficiency users need to understand how to operate the same in the right way. So our Dynamics experts provide training for the users.
Go Live support/Operational
After ensuring the objectives and requirements of the business are met the newly implemented Microsoft Dynamics AX software solution will allow to go live and operational.
Looking for help?
If you are looking for assistance on implementing Microsoft Dynamics AX Email us: [email protected]or call: +91 8008 048 446