Advanced Developer Course on Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement ( Dynamics 365 CRM V9.0)
This course is for Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CRM) consultants who want to polish their development skills on the technology. There are many Consultants out there who want to change their profession from the functional consultant or admin role to developer roles but they don’t find time to attend the regular training programs. This course is for them.
If you are just starting with Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CRM) afresh we would recommend you to start with other beginner courses of ours on Dynamics 365 CRM such as Functional + Developer Training, Functional Consultant etc before attending this course.
The complete course is delivered online as on-demand – delivered as private YouTube links which you can watch any number of time at any time of your choice. The course gives lifelong access. We regularly update the course contents and you will be able to watch the updated contents.
- Duration: 11 hours
- Accessible online or you can download
- Lifelong access to the course
- Access to updated content.
- Functional knowledge on Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CRM)
The detailed course content is given below:
|Session 01 – Intro to Extending Dynamics 365 and SDK 9||54:50:00|
|Session 02 – Working with Web Resources||22:50|
|Session 04 – Xrm.Page Object Model||18:13:00|
|Session 05 – Deugging JavScript for Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CRM)||12:43:00|
|Session 06- Plugin Development Basics||50:17:00|
|Session 07 – Plugin Registration||26:05:00|
|Session 08 – Debugging Plugins in Dyn 365||34:12:00|
|Session 09- Developing Custom Workflow Activities||48:02:00|
|Session 10 – Shared Variables in Plugins||26:11:00|
|Session 11 – Secure and UnSecure Configuration in Plugins||27:39:00|
|Session 12 – Use Early and Late bound classes with Dynamics 365 CRM||25:15:00|
|Session 13- Query CRM data using QueryExpression and QueryByAttribute||34:51:00|
|Session 14 – FetchXML and LINQ queries with Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CRM)||29:23:00|
|Session 15 – WebAPI with Dynamics 365 CRM||51:38:00|
|Session 16 – Customize Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CRM) Ribbons||23:15|
|Session 17 – Customize Dynamics 365 CRM Sitemap||29:06:00|
|Session 18 – Integrate Dynamics 365 with .NET||17:11|
|Session 19 – Reporting in Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CRM)||25:57:00|
|Session 20 – Reporting in Dynamics 365 CRM – FetchXML and SQL Reports||43:41:00|
Who should buy this course?
You should buy this course for learning if you are from any of these job profiles:
- Pre-sales consultant
- Functional consultant
- CRM Developer working on a previous version
- CRM System administrator
- A .NET developer who is looking for a job change.
- CRM Architect
How much this course costs?
The regular price of this course is $99 and now we are selling this for $79 as a promotional offer. This includes the 10.5 hours of recorded sessions, slides, study materials, interview questions and 2 hours of interactive session with the trainer.
- The trainer for this course is Firoz Muhammed who has 9+ years’ experience in the IT industry. He is a certified Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CRM) Consultant and corporate trainer. He has been teaching and do consulting for more than 9 years.
- He carries experience in areas of business development, consulting, application development and corporate training.
- He has worked for corporate like MphasiS, Capgemini, Wipro and Accenture and presently working for Magnifez Technologies, an IT firm specified in Microsoft Dynamics technologies.
- He can be connected on [email protected]
How to buy?
You can purchase this course online by a normal bank transaction.
Bank account details:
ACCOUNT NO: 3762 105 4991
Name: Magnifez Technologies
IFSC CODE: SBIN0018523 / SWIFT CODE: SBININBB392
Bank and branch: SBI, Calicut
Buyers from India can also do payment through PayTm or Google Tez . Number: +91 9739 222 782