Roles & Responsibilities of SFDC Administrator:
The Salesforce.com Administrator will be responsible for a variety of tasks, which include: providing individual and group trainings to non-technical members of staff; design, architecture, configuration, and administration of new and existing applications; designing roles ad permissions structures; creating and managing reports and customization needed by different departments.
1.CRM – Introduction
- Introduction to CRM?
- Why CRM?
2.Introduction to Cloud Computing & Salesforce.com
- Cloud Computing – Overview
- What is Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)?
- What is Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS)?
- What is Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS)?
- What is Salesforce.com?
- Why Salesforce.com?
- Salesforce.com CRM Editions
- Salesforce.com Architecture & Navigation – Overview
- Managing Personal Information.
- Company Information
4.Salesforce Users Administration
- Creating Users
- Creating Roles
- Creating Profiles
- Creating Permission Sets
- Creating Groups
5.Salesforce Automation (SFA)
- Build a custom Applications
- Create custom Objects
- Create custom Fields
- Create custom Tabs and Types of Tabs
- Define dependent Pick lists
- Custom Buttons and Links.
- Customize page layouts
- Overview about External Data Source & External Objects
6.Discuss about Relationship Types
- Master-detail Relationship
- Look-up Relationship
- Many-to-Many Relationship
- Hierarchical Relationship
- Self Relationship
- External Look-up Relationship
- Indirect Look-up Relationship
7.Standard SFDC Applications
- Salesforce CRM Content
- What is content management?
- Why do we need to manage content
- Salesforce Knowledge Management
- Salesforce Mobile Administration
- Force.com Sites
8.Salesforce.com Sales Cloud – Overview (with small project)
- Leads Management
- What is Lead and how to create lead?
- How to convert Leads?
- Opportunities Management
- Opportunity Products Management
- Products Management
- Price Book Management
- Quote Management
9.Salesforce.com Marketing Cloud – Overview
- Campaigns Management
- What is Campaign?
- How to create Campaign?
- What is Lead?
- Web-to-Lead & Lead Conversion.
10.Salesforce.com Service Cloud – Overview
- Cases Management
- What is Case?
- Email-to-Case & Web-to-Case
- How to manage Cases and Queues?
- Assignment Rules, Auto Response Rule and Escalation Rules · Solutions Management
11.Overview about the Workflow rules
- Define workflow
- Create Email templates
- Set up workflow rules
- Set up workflow actions
12.Overview about the Approval process
- Plan approvals using workflow
- Use the approval wizard – standard vs. jump start
- Create workflow approvals
13.Customize formula-fields and Roll-up summary fields
14.Data Validation rules
- What is Record type?
- How to create Record type?
- Managing Record types
- Create custom reports
- Use advanced filters
- Use conditional highlighting
- Use custom summary formulas
- Use dashboards and dynamic dashboards
- Custom Report Types
17.Overview about the Data Utilities
- Data Import Wizard Overview
- Data Exporting Overview
- Import and Export data using the Data Loader
- Use mass delete
- Use storage
18.Overview about the Security
- Managing the Users
- Set Organization-wide defaults
- Object-level Security
- Field-level Security
- Record-level Security
19.Use Sharing Rules
- Define Sharing rules
- Discuss about types of sharing rules
20.How to monitoring our Organization
- Debug logs and Email Logs
- View Set up Audit Trail
- Outbound messages
- Schedule Jobs
- Apex Jobs
- Bulk Data Load Jobs
21.Overview about the AppExchange
- How to install an AppExchange application.
- Managing AppExchange
- Delete an application
- Managed Package
- Un Managed Package
Inbound Change Sets
Outbound Change Sets
24.Overview about Sandbox and Production Environments
25.ADM201 and DEV401 Certification Practice Questions
For training inquiries please mail to [email protected] or call +91 8008 048 446.